Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry!
Let us be Your Road to Success
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative. As a key member of the Customer Service Team, you provide customer service second to none while assuring the front end paperwork is compliant and is submitted with zero errors and omissions. You are the first line of contact with new patients. You serve our customers by performing tasks related to patient care and third party reimbursement.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Manages all aspects of initial intake: answering the phone and receiving faxes, collecting patient and referral source information, inputting data into IMBS and eIntake, printing tickets, assembling charts and processing paperwork.
- Works extensively with e‐Intake proprietary system; maintains accuracy and quality control throughout initial patient contact and data input.
- Outbound calling and data entry.
- Maintains accuracy and quality control throughout patient contact and inputs accurately.
- Prepares tickets for daily routes and coordinates timely fulfillment of products and services ordered.
- Provides service for walk-in patients.
- Prepares complete and accurate files for Billing Department Provides technical assistance to customers as required.
- Provides education to referral sources, patients and employees on qualifications for service and 3rd party billing. Builds relationships with locations, patients and referral sources.
- Conducts insurance verification and eligibility for services/products Collects co‐pays and deductible amounts.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current products and services offered by the company and all applicable governmental regulations.
- Conducts patient satisfaction calls and acts as patient advocate to resolve questions or concerns.
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of current Medicare, Medicaid, insurance regulations, and FDA/DOT and JCAHO guidelines.
- Competitive Compensation
- Auto allowance
- Cellular phone reimbursement
- Career Path and Management opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance program
- PTO and paid holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral program
- Employee Recognition program
- Quarterly Sales Commission Club
Again, Compensation includes a competitive base salary, a highly lucrative commission plan, a car allowance, cell phone allowance, plus a comprehensive benefits package. Tenured Sales Representatives have earned up to $100,000 annually. On average, first year Sales Representatives earn $60,000-65,000!
Make the right move and apply today! Our application process will take you 10-15 minutes. if you are a potential match, our hiring manager will contact you to learn more about your background, answer your questions and review our hiring process. We look forward to hearing from you.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.